Monday, August 9, 2010

The Ugly Truth

3 weeks had passed. And yet till now only have I uncovered the ugly truth. Life may seem unfair, but reality just sucks. Although I am aware of it, but its not something that can be dealt with easily. I personally find it extremely hard to even not think about her. My mind's always filled with memories of her. There's practically nothing I can do to really get her out of my mind. Sometimes, just for the sake of comforting myself, I'll think that 'as long as she's happy, I'm already satisfied'. Is that really possible? My friends would say, 'you're an idiot!'. Well, probably I am since I fell in love with her. Love, can we really describe it? Not much I can say about it. But one thing I know for sure, that my feelings were true. Too long have I waited for her. Too much have I wasted/sacrificed on her. And yet, too unfair have I been treated. Some adviced me, 'she's not worth it, there's plenty of fish in the sea, why give up all other fish just for her?'. 'She's not worth it', every friend I approached, gave me the same comment. Well, is she really not that worth it? Somehow I just can't seem to accept the truth just yet. Part of me decided to keep waiting, believing someday that she'll be touched by how much I'm willing to do for her. Part of me just feel like ignoring everything, treat it as though nothing had happened. The truth is, nothing had happened. Its just me, couldn't accept the fact that she's with another guy, just like old times. Well, some asked me, 'how did I get through it last time?'. I couldn't answer. Should I just wait on, just like what I did since 5 years ago? Or should I really make an effort to forget her? Or should I just assume that she's still single and continue courting her?

No comments:

Post a Comment