Sunday, July 25, 2010

Should I Really Love Her?

I haven't really had many chances to see her, but what I felt about her was true all these while. Though I don't really know her that well, I'm willing to sacrifice so much for her. Does she know that? Hmm. I'm pretty sure she doesn't. Well, humans don't have to show out everything all the time,right? In a duration of 5 years, I only got to see her 4 times, once in 2005 where I first met her, once in 2006, once in 2007, and the recent one after 3 years in 2010. Pathetic, am I not? Many opinions have I seeked from many people, and guess what? They all advised me to just forget her and move on. Yet till now I haven't done anything about it. I really do love her, silently, didn't do anything much to win her heart. That's cause I don't have many chances/time being with her. My time with her was always so brief, less than a few minutes maybe? I've tried to asked her out, but all she ever did was declining my offer all the time, up to the extent of not answering my phone calls or replying my sms. I've did some self-reflection, maybe I did scare her a bit, maybe I did call her too much last time. But I've changed, why can't she give me a chance and accept this new 'Me'? Well, at least a closer friend would be more than enough to me. Well, all in all, I really love her. But should I really love her? That's the question I want answered most.

No comments:

Post a Comment